Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A picture! a picture!



Welcome, finally a picture. When I compare the pictures from eight months ago to the pictures for now it is amazing to me how much my hair has grown. My lock seem to just get longer each day. I have always had a lot of hair, but I have also always had a lot of breakage. I think my hair grew about as fast as it broke.

when my hair is straight, it looks longer, but I think you can even tell in this picture. How much growth I have had. I also think you can tell how much I like my locks. They never stop making me smile.

I do have to be careful at work. I sometimes get an urge to mess with my hair was talking to people. It is because it feels fun to me. I am amazed that I am enjoying my hair I am also amazed that I can just take my hands and mess it up shake my head and still have great-looking hair.

No comments: